Weekly Menu, Healthy Apple Themed Kids Treats for September

When I first started teaching special education there was a POHI category--physically and otherwise health impaired. And in teaching I've seen a lot of special needs kids with other health issues. Obesity is now recognized as a health issue. I see nutrition and exercise as the keys to improving these. So I started writing a series on healthy themed kids' foods and school snacks. I've amended that to a +Week-of-school-snacks and 5-day-school-lunch-menu using those tags. Preschool lessons tend to follow weekly themes. Last month's theme was Back to School. For this week in September, it's apple themed treats with a nod to Halloween. Read more Weekly Menu, Healthy Apple Themed Kids Treats for September

Search This Blog

Join me at Teachers Pay Teachers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive