Telling time using an analog clock with hands is one of the most confusing concepts to teach students. Interactive, hands on clocks and telling time lesson make it easier. Here are free printable clocks and telling time lessons. Read More
Should students be rewarded and punished as a class or for individual achievement and behavior? I'm quite certain that most people would respond 'individually'. Many teachers reward and punish the whole class collectively, however. Read More
- Freelance writer, Top 100 Yahoo! Voices, Yahoo! News, Shine, Michigan, Detroit), blogger, teacher, mom of 4, happily married 25 years. Graduated GVSU 1986, psychology/general education and special education. continuing ed up to present. Certified MI teacher. Writing Michigan history mystery, children's Gothic fantasy. Areas of expertise: education, relationships, mental health, nutrition, history, world cultures. Passions: faith, Catholic church, sustainable living, interfaith initiatives, living simply that others might simply live. Working on MA in EI education.
Join me at Teachers Pay Teachers
- ► 2016 (19)
- ► 2015 (20)
- ► 2014 (30)
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (27)
- Free Online Games, School Approved Games
- Free Printable Clocks and Telling Time Activities
- Free Printable Blank Checks and Banking Slips for ...
- How to Get Kids to Do Homework
- Is Recess a Privilege? Should Kids Lose Recess?
- Discipline and Classroom Management: Individual or...
- Understanding Teen Brain Development and Psycholog...
- ▼ May (7)
- ► 2009 (24)