Free printable Disney cartoon educational lesson plans; what better way to teach math, counting, reading, spelling and writing than with Disney friends. Great for homeschool, preschool, early childhoods and special needs learners. Free Printable Disney Education Activities
Free Printable Disney Education Activities: Spelling, Math, Reading - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com
Wordworld is a cute, educational show on PBS that helps children read. Perfect for preschool, early elementary and special needs students. Here are free printable Wordworld activities. Free Printable WordWorld Activities
I'm a trained special education teacher. Every lesson I create focuses on hands-on, interactive instruction. Here is a free printable phonics and spelling chart I developed to teach phonics sounds, syllable and spelling patterns using a color 'code.' Color coding helps children to use phonics to sound out rules and learn to spell properly. spelling lesson planst.
When I was four, I had a coloring book called 'Dolls of Many Lands'. Each page featured a doll dressed in traditional or native costume from different countries. Here are free printable coloring pages of children in traditional dress from cultures around the world. I remember how I enjoyed coloring the different cultural outfits from around the world. In today's world, we have become more global, but we haven't given up our individuality. Around the world children still dress in native ceremonial outfits at various cultural and religious holidays and events. These coloring pages make excellent social studies lessons. It helps children explore how children in other lands live. free printable kids around the world coloring pages
Fisher Price, makers of Little People toys has created a website with hundreds of free printable coloring pages based on Fisher-Price and Mattel toys. Here are free printable alphabet letters, numbers and shapes coloring pages to use for preschool lessons. Free Printable Fisher Price Letters, Numbers Coloring
The legend of Stone Soup is timeless. It's been retold by Marcia Brown, Ann McGovern and Jon J. Muth. Stone Soup is sacred text in preschool and elementary classrooms. Stone Soup teaches important affective and cognitive lessons: sharing, empathy, self advocacy. If you are teaching Stone Soup, here are free printable Stone Soup activities.
free printable play money
- Freelance writer, Top 100 Yahoo! Voices, Yahoo! News, Shine, Michigan, Detroit), blogger, teacher, mom of 4, happily married 25 years. Graduated GVSU 1986, psychology/general education and special education. continuing ed up to present. Certified MI teacher. Writing Michigan history mystery, children's Gothic fantasy. Areas of expertise: education, relationships, mental health, nutrition, history, world cultures. Passions: faith, Catholic church, sustainable living, interfaith initiatives, living simply that others might simply live. Working on MA in EI education.
Join me at Teachers Pay Teachers
- ► 2016 (19)
- ► 2015 (20)
- ► 2014 (30)
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2012 (32)
- Free Printable Disney Education Activities: Spelli...
- Free Printable WordWorld Activities
- Free Printable Color Coding Phonics and Spelling R...
- Free Printable Kids Around the World Coloring Page...
- Free Printable Alphabet Lessons
- Free Printable Stone Soup Activities
- Free Printable Graphic Organizers for Special Educ...
- Free Printable Play Money, Bills, Coins for Money ...
- ▼ March (8)
- ► 2010 (54)
- ► 2009 (24)