When my oldest three children were young, the vast resource network of the internet was not available or was limited. Now we can find anything we want in a moment. Here is a list of 20 websites that you can visit for free printable activities. There may be a site fee for one or two, but there will be many activities, games, crafts, lessons and goodies you can print free. free printable special education activities
Retard. Dummy. Moron. Those words make me feel ill. They should offend any thinking person. Understanding mental retardation requires accurate information coupled with empathy. Here are several movies and television shows that help us understand mental retardation. Read on for more information
How to Host a Holiday Heritage Festival in Your Classroom - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com
How to Host a Holiday Heritage Festival in Your Classroom
free printable personalized calendars
Gardening Indoors with Children
Planning your annual Halloween or harvest party? Here are great fall themed crafts that focus on autumn harvest and non scary, non spooky Halloween fun. Easy, inexpensive fall crafts using recycled materials. Read More
Free Printable Fire Prevention Week Activities
Free Printable Thanksgiving Coloring Page Greeting Cards Thanksgiving is a great holiday for sending greeting cards. It's a season to let people know you appreciate them. Here are free printable color your own Thanksgiving greeting cards. Children can enjoying coloring and giving to friends and loved ones. Read More
Best Non Scary Halloween Movies for Children
Free Printable Halloween Trick or Treat Countdown Calendar
File folder games are a teacher's best friend in classroom resources. If you teach special needs students or use hands-on, interactive resources, make some file folder games. Here are free printable math file folder games. Free Printable File Folder Games
Free Printable Checkbook Register, Financial Organizers
Setting Up Routines for Your Asperger Syndrome Child Children with Asperger Syndrome thrive on routines and schedules. While it takes some willpower on your part, making a family schedule will help the time your child spends at home be more successful. Read More
Top Six Asperger Syndrome Books for Parents
Safety Plan for Parenting an Asperger Syndrome Child
Psychological, Sociological Development of Toxic Shame Behavior
Antidepressant Discontinuation Syndrome, SSRI Withdrawal Dizziness
DIY Preschool Sand and Water Table Ideas
DIY Scrabble Letter Dice Word Games for Reading and Spelling Summer means freedom and fun for kids, but summer can also take its toll on retention of material learned over the school year. Here's a fun, easy DIY game to make and play with children and tweens to keep reading, writing and spelling skills fresh. Read More
Free Printable Fathers Day Cards to Color Father's Day can mean an extra strain on the budget, if you buy gifts and cards for dads, grandpas, step-dads, etc. Why not save yourself big money on cards by printing Father's Day cards? Children can color these free printable cards. Great for special needs students! Read More
Telling time using an analog clock with hands is one of the most confusing concepts to teach students. Interactive, hands on clocks and telling time lesson make it easier. Here are free printable clocks and telling time lessons. Read More
Should students be rewarded and punished as a class or for individual achievement and behavior? I'm quite certain that most people would respond 'individually'. Many teachers reward and punish the whole class collectively, however. Read More
- Freelance writer, Top 100 Yahoo! Voices, Yahoo! News, Shine, Michigan, Detroit), blogger, teacher, mom of 4, happily married 25 years. Graduated GVSU 1986, psychology/general education and special education. continuing ed up to present. Certified MI teacher. Writing Michigan history mystery, children's Gothic fantasy. Areas of expertise: education, relationships, mental health, nutrition, history, world cultures. Passions: faith, Catholic church, sustainable living, interfaith initiatives, living simply that others might simply live. Working on MA in EI education.
Join me at Teachers Pay Teachers
- ► 2016 (19)
- ► 2015 (20)
- ► 2014 (30)
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (27)
- ▼ December (2)
- ► November (4)
- ► October (6)
- ► September (4)
- Parenting the Child with Asperger Syndrome: Unders...
- Parenting the Child with Asperger Syndrome: Settin...
- Best Books for Parenting a Child With Asperger Syn...
- Parenting the Child with Asperger Syndrome: Safety...
- What is Toxic Shame and How Does it Affect EI Beha...
- Antidepressant Discontinuation Syndrome
- ► July (4)
- ► June (5)
- Free Online Games, School Approved Games
- Free Printable Clocks and Telling Time Activities
- Free Printable Blank Checks and Banking Slips for ...
- How to Get Kids to Do Homework
- Is Recess a Privilege? Should Kids Lose Recess?
- Discipline and Classroom Management: Individual or...
- Understanding Teen Brain Development and Psycholog...
- ► 2009 (24)