Always-texting parents disconnect from kids

"Where are you going, my little one? Turn around and you're two, turn around and you're four. Turn around and you're a young maid going out of the door." Harry Belafonte poignantly reminds us how quickly kids grow. I can't believe I'm the mom of three adults and a teen when only yesterday that they were babes in arm. I didn't always have my priorities straight and there's lots I'd do differently parenting. One mistake I'm glad I avoided was spending lots of time on the phone. I'm concerned that always-texting parents (or those that always play on the computer) are missing much of their kid's childhood. Excess texting is particularly dangerous, physically and emotionally, with parents of special needs kids. Here's how.  Always-texting parents disconnect from kids

Search This Blog

Join me at Teachers Pay Teachers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive