Teach Communication Skills Writing Product Reviews and Business Letters

I've gotten freebies from writing product reviews. You can get free stuff from companies if you review companies. Granted they favor positive reviews. I won't write paid advertorials. That isn't genuine. The reviews I write are about products I have tried and liked. I might review a product negatively, to warn people away, but generally I share about good products that have met my rigorous standards. This is great writing practice for students, both in product review and business letter composition.  This builds communication and self-advocacy skills for special needs kids. Did You Know You Can Get Free Stuff Writing Reviews on Bubblews? 

Search This Blog

Join me at Teachers Pay Teachers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive