Cheap, Educational Stocking Stuffers for Kids

 I laugh when I see what stores tout as "cheap" stocking stuffers. Anything over $5 isn't "cheap" especially not for stocking presents which are typically filler gifts. If my child is getting three or four bigger, pricier gifts under the tree, I can't afford to spend big on the stocking, too. Having four kids to shop for, Christmas is crazy-expensive enough without the stockings. So I look for stocking stuffers that cost a buck or two (preferably less!) But being a teacher--I don't want to fill that sock with useless junk. I demand some educational bang for my holiday shopping buck. Here's a plan to fill a kid's stocking with brain-building gifts, for about $5.  Perfect for special needs kids. Includes lots of developmental toys for kids with perceptional disabilities. Read more

Search This Blog

Join me at Teachers Pay Teachers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive